Distribution / Maps / Survey Status
The section below contains highly relevant resources for this species, organized by source. Or, to display all related content view all resources for Silverleaf Whitefly.
European and Mediterranean Plant Protection Organization.
Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research. PestNet.
State and Local Government
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Division of Plant Industry.
See also: Plant Industry Pest Alerts for more pests.
University of California. Statewide Integrated Pest Management Program.
University of California - Riverside. Center for Invasive Species Research.
University of California - Riverside. Applied Biological Control Research.
- Brown, J.K., D.R. Frohlich, and R.C. Rosell. 1995. The sweetpotato or silverleaf whiteflies: biotypes of Bemisia tabaci or a species complex? Annual Review of Entomology 40:511-534.
- CABI. Invasive Species Compendium. Bemisia tabaci (B biotype). CAB International. [Accessed Feb 26, 2015].
- Hoddle, M.S., R.G. Van Driesche, and J.S. Sanderson. 2002. Biological Control: A Grower's Guide to Using Biological Control for Silverleaf Whitefly on Poinsettias in the Northeast United States. University of Massachusetts Extension.
- McAuslane, M.J., and H.A. Smith. 2015. Sweetpotato Whitefly B Biotype, Bemisia tabaci. University of Florida, University of Florida, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences Extension. Electronic Data Information Source Publication #ENY129 (IN286).
- Perring, T.M. 2001. The Bemisia tabaci species complex. Crop Protection 20(9):725-737.