USDA. Integrated Pest Management - Pest Information Platform for Extension and Education.
USDA. APHIS. Cooperative Agricultural Pest Survey. National Agricultural Pest Information System.
The section below contains selected highly relevant resources for this species, organized by source. To view all related content for this species, click on "View all resources for species" in the top left of this page.
State and Local Government
Minnesota Department of Agriculture.
- Bonde, M.R., S.E. Nester, C.N. Austin, C.L. Stone, and R.D. Frederick. 2006. Evaluation of virulence of Phakopsora pachyrhizi and P. meibomiae isolates. Plant Disease 90(6):708-716.
- CABI. Invasive Species Compendium. Phakopsora meibomiae. CAB International. [Accessed Apr 12, 2015].
- CABI. Invasive Species Compendium. Phakopsora pachyrhizi. CAB International. [Accessed Apr 12, 2015].
- Frederick, R.D., C.L. Snyder, G.L. Peterson, and M.R. Bonde. 2002. Polymerase chain reaction assays for the detection and discrimination of the soybean rust pathogens Phakopsora pachyrhizi and P. meibomiae. Phytopathology 92(2):217-227.
- Schnepf, R. 2005. Asian Soybean Rust: Background and Issues (PDF | 70 KB) (CRS Report for Congress RL32225). Congressional Research Service.