The section below contains selected highly relevant resources for this species, organized by source. To view all related content for this species, click on "View all resources for species" in the top left of this page.
European and Mediterranean Plant Protection Organization.
State and Local Government
- Brown, J.K., D.R. Frohlich, and R.C. Rosell. 1995. The sweetpotato or silverleaf whiteflies: biotypes of Bemisia tabaci or a species complex? Annual Review of Entomology 40:511-534.
- CABI. Invasive Species Compendium. Bemisia tabaci (B biotype). CAB International. [Accessed Feb 26, 2015].
- Hoddle, M.S., R.G. Van Driesche, and J.S. Sanderson. 2002. Biological Control: A Grower's Guide to Using Biological Control for Silverleaf Whitefly on Poinsettias in the Northeast United States. University of Massachusetts Extension.
- McAuslane, M.J., and H.A. Smith. 2015. Sweetpotato Whitefly B Biotype, Bemisia tabaci. University of Florida, University of Florida, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences Extension. Electronic Data Information Source Publication #ENY129 (IN286).
- Perring, T.M. 2001. The Bemisia tabaci species complex. Crop Protection 20(9):725-737.