The section below contains selected highly relevant resources for this species, organized by source. To view all related content for this species, click on "View all resources for species" in the top left of this page.
Council or Task Force
State and Local Government
Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife.
- Clarkson, R.W. and J.C. de Vos, Jr. 1986. The bullfrog, Rana catesbeiana Shaw, in the Lower Colorado River, Arizona-California. Journal of Herpetology 20(1):42-49.
- Ficetola, G.F., W. Thuiller, and C. Miaud. 2007. Prediction and validation of the potential global distribution of a problematic alien invasive species - the American bullfrog. Diversity and Distributions 13(4):476-485.
- Integrated Taxonomic Information System. Lithobates catesbeianus. [Accessed Sep 10, 2014].
- Lorvelec, O. and M. Detaint. 2006.Species Factsheet - Lithobates catesbeianus. Delivering Alien Invasive Species Inventories for Europe.
- Nonindigenous Aquatic Species Database. Fact Sheet - American Bullfrog. USGS, Gainesville, FL. [Accessed Sep 16, 2014].