If you would like to Ask a Question about an invasive species issue, provide feedback to NISIC, or suggest an invasive species related resource, please submit the form below to send us a message. A valid email address is required for a response. Questions are answered by the NISIC Coordinator or by a staff Librarian.
Please Note Before Submitting a Request
- The large numbers of invasive species prevent us from maintaining detailed information on ALL invasive species. In addition, determining the invasiveness of a species depends on a number of local factors, including the type of habitat. Refer to our Species Profiles List to access all species profiles included on our site
- NISIC does not set laws or legislation, nor can we address legal issues.
- NISIC cannot identify species nor do we handle reports of suspected invasive species. For assistance please see our Identification and Reporting resources.
- NISIC cannot answer specific homework questions for you, but we can assist and get you started with your research.
- NISIC is a one-person information center with limited resources and we are not able to participate in interviews for school projects.
Contacts for Requests Outside of NISIC's Scope
- If you have a general agricultural-related question, please contact NAL's reference staff for assistance.
- If you are looking for USDA information, please refer to AskUSDA which makes it easy to find information across our agency.
- Media requests are handled by the ARS Office of Communications.
- For invasive species policy-related questions, please contact the National Invasive Species Council staff.