Select terms in the "Refine Search" section on the left to filter resources and display information by Subject, Resource Type, Location, or Source.
- The number included in parentheses indicates the number of resources for each term.
- To refine a search, some terms can be further expanded. For example, Control and Management display related resources including -- Control Mechanisms, Cooperative Weed Management Area, Decision Support Tools, etc.
- Select the desired term and additional terms will display if applicable indented.
- The terms selected will display in black with an "x" after the term.
- Multiple terms may be selected together in the same section and/or different sections (Subject, Resource Type, Location or Source).
- Select the "x" to deselect any refinements or terms "You searched for" which are displayed below the search box.
- Or, select "Start Over" to clear all selected terms and return to the main Invasive Species Resources page.
- You may also search for species-related resources by common or scientific name.
- If you wish to search for species-related resources and use refinements, enter the species name first before selecting the terms.