Invasive Species Resources includes all of NISIC's resources in one interface (resources included on Species Profiles, Location, and Subject pages). Resources are displayed alphabetically by title, and the listing can be filtered using refinements and/or by species name. By default, all site resources are initially displayed (unless you accessed resources linked from species profiles or location pages that have been pre-filtered).
To filter resources - in the "Refine Search" section, click the heading to expand terms and display information by Subject, Resource Type, Location, or Source. Click the heading again to collapse terms displayed under the heading.
- Select or deselect checkboxes to filter resources. Multiple terms may be selected together in the same section and/or in different sections (Subject, Resource Type, Location or Source).
- The number included in parentheses indicates the number of resources for each term.
- To refine a search, some terms can be further expanded. For example, Control and Management display related resources including -- Control Mechanisms, Cooperative Weed Management Area, Decision Support Tools, etc.
- Select the desired term and additional terms will display if applicable indented.
- You may also search for species-related resources by common or scientific name.
- If you wish to search for species-related resources and use refinements (Subject, Resource Type, Location or Source), enter the species name first before selecting the terms.
Please note: Please use the "Search NISIC's site" search option located at the top of all site pages to search for keyword(s) or phrase to find information anywhere on NISIC's site.